Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 29. My last blog post in this country.

June 29, 2011, Wednesday.

Damn, my last full day in this awesome country, the Philippines.

I woke up early, and then I saw my parents packing their things. We then stayed at home until after lunch. We then went to Globe, my mom's former office. We fixed lots of things up there until like 3PM. We then went to Serendra, where we dropped something off at my uncle's house. (He was going to Canada soon as well, tho for just a vacation.)

We then went to Park Square, where I bought a new pair of headphones for myself. After that, we went back home. We ate merienda/dinner (meriendinner?) in the shape of a big Hungree Burger, and a Lotsa' Pizza. I'll miss those too.

We spent the evening packing, and I sent my stuff to be given to others to Casey's house. He's an awesome friend. And Ate Ayi too.

Anyway, my blog is almost over. I shall make a new one about Canada.

Stay tuned for the last one.

Bye.

1 day.

11:34PM. Philippine Time. (Tomorrow, I guess, I shall be using Canadian time.)

1 comment:

Tweet