Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 30. Final post in this blog.

June 30, 2011, Thursday.

This was, literally and figuratively, the longest day in my life. I. Am. Tired.

I started this day fixing my iPod, since I knew I needed lots of songs there to keep me from boredom. I had actually planned not to sleep, as our flight was at 6:30AM, and we had to be at the airport by 4:30. But my mom put an end to those plans, and she made me sleep at 2:30.

I woke up at 3:45AM, and my mom told me to get dressed, as we were about to leave. I said my goodbyes to all my relatives at the house. I said goodbye to my lola, my cousins, and my aunt. My two uncles were the ones who were gonna bring us to the airport, so I said goodbye to them as well. It was kinda sad for me, as I was leaving my home of 15 years.

BTW, the night before, my friends had done awesome things for me. My II-Hooke classmates and Ate Ayi made my picture their profile pic, while my friend Lora did webcam pics for me. Lots of people said goodbye to me over the phone, FB, Twitter, or by text. For that, I thank you all. You're all amazing.

Anyway, back to my day.

We got to the airport by 4:30, and we finished all the checks by 5:15. We went to this lounge in NAIA to eat breakfast. I ate a lot there, since my rule when faced with unlimited food is, eat all you can. Srsly, I did. We left the lounge by 5:50, since it was already boarding time for our plane. We left the Philippines by 6:30. I slept for most of that flight, and when I woke up at 10:30, it was just 30 minutes to the plane's landing.

We got to Beijing airport by 11:00. It was an amazingly huge place, and even though there were a lot of people in the airport, it seemed as if the airport was almost empty. But I was pissed when I got there, since we found out that the flight was to be at 4PM. What sucked the most, there was no wi-fi. :'(((

We looked for restaurants where we could eat lunch. Language barrier struck, tho. The only place we could go to was Pizza Hut. We stayed there for 1 and a half hours. Then we stayed at benches until 3PM. We waited for another hour at the gate. The flight left amazingly late, 5PM.

That flight seemed to go on forever. I fell asleep for 2 hours. Then I finished one of my books, and halfed another. Then finally, at around 1PM here, or 4AM of the next day there, the plane landed in Vancouver. I was relieved. We got to immigration, and we stayed there for like 2 hours. It was super-boring. After that, we got fetched by Ate Jiza, the daughter of my Tita Lisa, her house being where we would stay for a few months.

We took a train home, since the bags took up all the space in the car. We then dropped off at a station, and then walked to their house.

I fell asleep there, then when I woke up, I ate dinner and played Portal with my cousin, Jaren. It was a mind boggling game.

That ends a long-ass day.

And that ends my blog. I'm making a new blog.

Bye.

10:13PM, Canadian time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet