Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 28.

June 28, 2011, Tuesday.

Aww damn, I didn't reach it. It's June 29 na. :|
This was my last day with any of my MakSci friends.

My uncle Ed left early that morning, and he, left me 50 Singapore Dollars (1600 pesos, \m/)

I woke up at 9, and my mom and I were to leave for a bank. We left at like 11, after me looking for a few seasons of How I Met Your Mother (I couldn't find it.) We got to Magallanes at 11:30, where my mom entered 2 banks. It took until 12:40 for that to be finished, and we then went to Racks where my dad, my grandmother, and one more of my lolas were eating lunch.

We ate there until 2PM, and then left. My mom and dad then visited another bank to settle something. We finished at like 4:00. My mom and I then left for Alphaland, where she dropped me off for me to take an MRT to school.

I took an MRT from Magallanes to Guadalupe, and then took a jeep to Powerplant. There, I read books until 5PM, when I decided to go to MakSci already. I walked, and then by 5:10, I was in MakSci. I waited a little, then I went in. I saw all my friends and bros, and that was fun. For the rest of that hour, I libre'd lots of people.

After that, DA, Ted, and I went to Ted's Kumon, for no particular reason. It took a long time for us to get there and get back. I sold my fake "Beats By Dr. Dre" headphones to DA at around this time. We got to Powerplant by 7PM. My friends who were waiting there, G, Roy, Aaron, Mela, and Innah, were all relieved when we got there. Until like 8, we spent our time playing arcade games, and winning tickets in the token machine.

After that, Mela, Innah, and G had to go, and that left Me, Roy, Ted, Aaron, and DA there. We decided to eat dinner at Pepper Lunch. We spent an hour there, and did things I shall not specify, for fear of getting sued.

Then, we left, and went to a Mac center, the details of which I will spare you too.

We then went awesomeing for a few more minutes, having many awesome experiences, when Ted said he had to go. We then got to the entrance near the jeep place, and then started to reminisce about the past. DA's mom then texted him to go to Starbucks, and he did so. Ted didn't go yet tho.

We stayed in Starbucks, DA drinking coffee, and the rest of us drinking "shots" of water (pretty retarded.) Malvin and Ted then had to go, and we had our goodbyes.

That left me and DA there, which we thought was pretty ironic, since we had started in MakSci just the 2 of us, and I was ending it, me and him. (Wright gramming?)

My dad then fetched me, and we made our way to Serendra, where mom and her friends were eating. I got a free Gelatissimo scoop of ice cream. We then went to this other restaurant, where my mom and my dad, and my mom's friends and their husbands had drinks, and laughs. I then decided to go to Fully Booked, to buy yet another book. I got "The Blitzkrieg Myth," and left just before Fully Booked's closing. I got back to the restaurant, to see that my mom and her friends were still talking, and laughing. It was pretty boring for me, but I assume they had the time of their lives.

They finished up at 11:15PM, and we left Serendra by 11:30PM. I got home by 12, which was why I couldn't write this in time for June 28.

2 days.

Bye.


12:49AM, June 29, 2011, Philippine Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet