Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 27.

June 27, 2011, Monday.

Awesome day with classmates, and pretty busy. Pretty close to the end of my monthly journal. Tho I'm considering adding another month there, 'cause I want to document my first month in Canada.

Woke up late, since I had slept at like 1 the night before, listening to new music. Not really late, but 9AM. Took a bath, and left home by like 10AM. I was with my Uncle Ed, a keyboardist for this veteran Singapore band, Jivetalkin'. We went to Market! Market! and bought some yema, a sweet Filipino snack. We actually got a good batch, since when you peeled the plastic off, the yema would not go with it.

We then explored around Market! Market! And Serendra next to it, and Bonifacio High Street next to it. Then we decided to go back to Serendra, since we were to take a taxi to Glorietta, and eat lunch there, and wait for my mom, who had brought us to Market, and was doing something in her former office.

We took a taxi to Glorietta, and when we got there, we noticed that it was lunch time. I suggested a few restaurants, but my uncle wanted to go to a Max's restaurant, where he liked the chicken. I thought of where the Max's was, and I realized that there was one in Greenbelt. It was a long walk, but we decided to take it.

We walked all the way to Greenbelt, where that Max's was at, and we promptly started ordering. We had a fried chicken, and a nilagang baka. Nothing other than that.

We ate, and after I was full. But my uncle wasn't, and he decided to order another half-chicken, which I objected to, but he wanted it, so he ordered it. After another chicken, I was super-filled. My uncle then said that he wanted to go home already, since my lola, who was also visiting, and staying at home, was alone.

So we walked all the way back to Glorietta. We got some Ice Cream at BTIC (I think, but I'm not sure if it was a BTIC there next to Ayala Museum.) on the way, and my uncle bought something at Landmark. We got back to Glorietta 4 at like 2:30, and my uncle easily got a taxi. I was then alone, and my mom said she would be getting to Glorietta 5 at around 3, so I decided to go to Glorietta 5, and pass the time.

I walked there, and went to an RJ, the guitar shop where I had had both guitar and drum lessons. The cashiers there were close to me already, so they let me stay and play guitar all I want. I left at like 3PM, and then went to National Bookstore (still in Glorietta 5.) I read books for 45 minutes, and then my mom came. She was late, but it was fine. I read a lot of books, and my mom bought me True Philippine Ghost Stories, one of those ghost story books, which I had collected from 1 to 28. I bought Book 29. And another ghost story book about malls, which interested me.

Soon after that, my mom gave me cash, and I left for Powerplant, where I was to meet my classmates from 2nd year. I took a train, then a jeep, and I got there by 4:30. I spent my time there looking at many shops, and reading at the big Fully Booked there, which was now something I was getting used to. I left there by 5:10, to walk back to Makati Science. I got there by 5:15, and soon after, I got in.

I saw my friends G, Ted, and Aaron, my bandmates and bros. Then I saw my classmates. I was to be going with them for that day, so I just gave Ted, G, and Aaron money for tokong, a street food sold next to MakSci, which all of us knew and loved. My classmates and I, after several delays, then walked to Powerplant. There were 17 of us. (Hope I don't get it wrong.) Me, Ludwig, Raven, Marko, Mikhail, Miguel, Luke, Ninay, Ty (Danielle), Ruth, Anje, Odessa, Janelle, Katrina, Kathlyn, Jaycee, and Kim. We ate at McDonald's til' like 6:45, then we went to Powerstation, where we sang a lot (?) and threw rubber balls around, and kept some for ourselves. Haha.

By 8, most of my classmates left. The only ones left in the mall were Raven, Ludwig, Ty, and I. We were supposed to go back to Powerstation and play some more, but we went to McDonald's, bought some drinks, and ended up talking for the rest of our time there. By 8:30, we decided to leave, and then we went to the fountain near one of the entrances. There, Raven was fetched, along with Ty, who went with him. After that, Ludwig and I walked back downstairs, where I was to meet my dad. We saw him earlier on, and I left too.

Went home, and walked my chihuahua. Haha.

3 days.
Bye.

11:11PM. Make a wish. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet