Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 26.

June 26, 2011, Sunday.

I ate too much, but it was a good day. (:(

Woke up early, but I didn't want to. My mom tried too hard to wake me up, and I accidentally screamed at her. She got angry, and went downstairs. I woke up a few minutes later, and dressed up. We then went inside the car, and went to Magallanes, for an early as hell 8:30AM mass. Yeah, and I didn't get the priest's Homily sermon. Anyway, we finished up that mass, and went back home. OTW, I bought some DVDs.

Stayed home 'till 11, and then left for Dasmarinas, Cavite, where we would be having lunch with my mom's friend and her daughter. We got there at around 12, then we found out that they would be coming at like 1. We waited for a while, then went into a department store. We then saw my mom's friend, Ninang Maricar, there, and we talked for a while. She worked there at SM Dasmarinas, and she told me to pick some shirts, since she would libre me. I got two Daily Grind shirts, and she duly bought them. It was around that time that we saw her daughter, Ea (sorry, IDK how to spell her name. Haha.). We talked for a while, and went into a Max's, to eat lunch. We had a full lunch, and talked a lot. We then left soon after, since we had another party later that afternoon. Ninang and Ea were super kind, and awesome.

We then drove home. Amazingly, there was not much traffic, and we got home by like 3:30, after leaving at 3:00. There at home, I saw my cousins, and my dude cousins, Kevin, Gio, and Igi. We talked around, until I had to go to Glorietta 5, to get my final drum lessons from my legendary teacher


Sir Benj. I learned a lot there, and I got free drumsticks. We gave Sir Benj a cake or something.

We got back home at like 6:30, as my cousins Kevin, Gio, and Igi were leaving. We said our goodbyes, and my cousin Kevin got a cellphone from me. Ain't I awesome? Haha.

We stayed around for a few more hours, and we had one of those things that become traditions, for some reason. We watched a David Foster concert, and my recital at RJ from last December. It was like the nth time I watched that. XD

Anyway, now begins my final days.

4 days.
See ya in the next life, and don't be late.



10:58PM. Philippine time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet