Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 25.

June 25, 2011, Saturday.

Another celebration. God, it'll make me fatter. :(

Woke up, and my mom told me we would go early. But eventually, we left at 10AM. We then went to QC, where my mom's dad was buried. After an arduous journey, we got there by 11. We prayed, and wished for safe travels, and a successful time in Canada.

We ate at a Chowking somewhere in QC, for a lunch. Chowking is awesome.

We left shortly after, and we then went to my Lola and Aunt's house. I saw them, and I gave them my Fender Acoustic Guitar, to be brought by my grandparents to Canada, since they were going there as well, for vacation. I talked around with my cousins, and then we left. It then sank in that this would be the last time I would be seeing them for a long time. We left after.

We were then on our way home. We passed by my mom's office, for she had to fix some things. We passed by a discount place OTW home, and then my mom stayed for like 45 minutes, ostensibly to buy a thermos.

We then went to Greenbelt, where I got a haircut. Good haircut, I must say. We then bought some gadgets there. I got headphones. They look cool.

We went home, and then there was my paternal grandmother. And my priest uncle, who lived in Bicol. I was glad to see them. After a few hours of waiting and talking, we had a dinner, which seemed to last for hours. Not that I was bored or anything. My cousins were there, and I had companionship.

It was cool to see all my relatives. They are cool, I tell you.

Cool day. Another party tomorrow. I hope I won't eat as much.

Bye.

5 days. :(

11:02PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet